4* Iftar Special Dinner Cruise
Infant: AED 0 (Age Below 3 Years)
Child: AED 35 (Age Below 10 Years)
Adult (Lower Deck) : AED 45
Adult (Upper Deck) : AED 59
Enjoy up to 2 Hours Iftar Dinner Cruise (Daily)
Boarding Time: 05:45 Pm
Timings: 06:15 Pm to 08:00 Pm (Time may vary according to Maghreb Prayers)
– up to 2 Hour Dubai Creek cruise
– Ramadan Special drinks and dates
– Continental dinner buffet (Veg and Non-Veg Separate Buffet)
– Unlimited soft drinks and Water
– Fully air-conditioned lower deck & open-air upper deck
– No Live Entertainment Shows in Ramadan
– Prayer Area Available for Prayers
– National Bank of Dubai
– Dubai Chamber of Commerce Ruler’s Court
– Al Bastakiya
– Dubai Museum
– Sheikh Saeed house
– Heritage Village
– Textile Souq
– Spice Souq
– Gold Souq
Help us to stop the Spreading of Corona Virus.
- Face masks required for all Travelers.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff.
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience.
- Regular temperature checks for staff.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival.
- Our Staff will Serve a Buffet, Guests are not allowed to touch any item in Buffet.
- During Buffet Serving Time, and leaving from your table, Wearing Mask is Compulsory.
- The cruise is fully sanitized, you can not change your table without the permission of Management.* Destination MiddleEast has the rights to cancel the partial or full booking if any symptoms found in Guests during their Tour.