Book Online Dubai Water Canal Dhow Cruise
Infant: AED 0 (Age Below 3 Years)
Child: AED 70 (Age Below 10 Years)
Adult : AED 80
Enjoy up to 2 Hours Dinner Cruise in Water Canal
Boarding Time: 7:30 Pm
Timings: 08:00 Pm to 10:30 Pm
Note* Deal may not valid for Special Events, or National Holidays (New Year, Eid, National Day etc)
– 2.5 Hour Cruising to Dubai Water Canal
– Welcome drinks on arrival
– Continental dinner buffet (Veg and Non-Veg Separate Buffet)
– Unlimited soft drinks & mineral water
– Fully air-conditioned lower deck & open-air upper deck
– Live Entertainment
– Soft music
– Traditional Tanoura dance
– Burj Khalifa view
– Burj Al Arab view
– Dubai Creek project
– Flamingo wildlife
– Business Bay & D1 Tower
– Creek Harbour including the new tallest tower
– Jadaf Dubai, Dhow Building Yard (Heritage Site)
– Ras Al Khor Bird Sanctuary (birds are visible during low tides)
– Dubai skyline (Sheikh Zayed Road)
– Dubai Design District
– Business Bay Area
– Down Town Area
– Dubai Festival City Mall & Dubai Festival City
Help us to stop the Spreading of the Corona Virus.
- Face masks required for all Travelers.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff.
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience.
- Regular temperature checks for staff.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival.
- Our Staff will Serve a Buffet, Guests are not allowed to touch any item in Buffet.
- During Buffet Serving Time, and leaving from your table, Wearing Mask is Compulsory.
- The cruise is fully sanitized, you can not change your table without the permission of Management.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited in Cruise.* Destination MiddleEast has the rights to cancel the partial or full booking if any symptoms found in Guests during their Tour.